Exciting opportunity to join a hospital in upstate New York as interim COO Consultant!
- The Interim COO Consultants will serve as subject matter expert and work closely with the Interim Hospital Operations Consultant to be of council and help improve hospital operations.
- This consult will be asked to provide guidance in improving through-put (patient arrival to patient discharge), operations of facilities management and completing an assessment of the Emergency Department.
- The main goal of this COO Consultant will be to maintain business operations, develop strategies to improve management practices and introduce more efficiency in business operations.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong visible leader, with previous experience working as a CEO or COO of a large hospital.
- Master’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within two – three weeks of acceptance.
- Rochester is situated on the southern shore of Lake Ontario and is also part of New York’s breathtaking Finger Lakes region. Known for its vast selection of family-oriented activities and attractions, Rochester hosts nearly two million visitors each year and is the third largest city in New York State.
- In addition to offering world-class events throughout the year, Rochester is conveniently located close to other top destination spots, including six hours from New York City, 3.5 hours from Toronto, and 90 minutes from Niagara Falls.
- In recent years, Rochester has been named to a U.S. News & World Report list of the 20 best places to live in the United States for quality of life.
- Rochester sits at the center of 100 Must-See Miles of the Erie Canal which when opened in 1825, made Rochester the country’s first “boomtown.” Today, the historic canal thrives as an. active recreational waterway with towpaths, shops and charming towns telling America’s story of “how the west began!”
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.