OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is seeking a strategic leader to join their team as the Director of Oncology Services!
- The Director of Oncology Services plans and directs the short-term and long-term development and operations of the hematology oncology and radiation oncology services.
- Plans, directs and manages the delivery of quality patient care within assigned service area, manages the financial performance of the Cancer Center, as well as oversees the management personnel of each department.
- Ideal candidates will be excellent strategic leaders, drive growth strategies, as well as motivate physicians to maintain a competitive spirit within the market in order to best serve patients and families.
- RN license OR extensive management experience within a fully integrated cancer center required.
- Must bring previous Ambulatory and/or Oncology experience; Five years progressive work experience including 3 years of clinical nursing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing or Healthcare Administration required. Master's in Nursing Administration, Master of Science in Nursing or equivalent degree preferred.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is a 254-bed tertiary care facility, which features a Level I Trauma Center, the Illinois Neurological Institute, and Center for Cancer Care
- Known for their positive culture, OSF is extremely innovative and a leading organization for several best practices throughout the country.
- The OSF HealthCare physician network employs more than 1,500 primary care, specialists and advanced practice providers, who are part of the OSF Medical Group.
- The organization employs more than 23,600 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- OSF HealthCare, through OSF Home Care Services, operates an extensive network of home health and hospice services. It also owns Pointcore Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses; OSF HealthCare Foundation, the philanthropic arm for the organization; and OSF Ventures, which provides investment capital for promising health care innovation startups.
- Rockford is often referred to as “The Forest City”, and its tree-lined streets are home to an abundance of affordable housing and friendly neighborhoods.
- Rockford is home to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Laurent House, Rock Cut State Park, Anderson Japanese Gardens, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History – being the third-largest city in the state of Illinois, there are plenty of activities for everyone to enjoy.
- The thriving metropolis of Chicago is located just over two hours from Rockford, making for easy access to fine dining, world-class shopping, and non-stop entertainment.