Seeking charismatic Nursing Leader to serve as Director of Regional Oncology at Costal Healthcare Alliance in scenic Rockport, Maine.
- The Director of Regional Oncology will lead the strategy and overall nursing operations of the Oncology Department, which includes 50+ FTEs and the Hematology, Oncology, and Infusion therapy services at both Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital.
- The Director will provide professional leadership, and foster an accountable, and success-oriented environment by encouraging productivity, and building open communication and mutual respect within the team. Additionally, this leader is responsible for motivating, coaching, and training staff to ensure that team members thrive and meet all implemented organizational outcomes as well as quality checklists, audits, and surveys.
- This leader will be accountable for ensuring effective fiscal management including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on additional oversight areas including revenue and losses, revising budget, and billing to guarantee accommodating and cost-effective practices.
- Seeking a strategic, confident leader who can effectively build relationships across physician, administrative, and clinical teams with an emphasis on education, staff engagement, patient navigation, and high-quality patient care.
- BSN degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Active RN License required.
- Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital officially began operating as a unified system under the legal name of Coastal Healthcare Alliance on December 1, 2015. The Alliance offers shared services and programs to the entire region.
- Costal Healthcare Alliance provides nationally recognized healthcare and is recognized for achievements in quality, safety and patient satisfaction.
- The Oncology department at Costal Healthcare Alliance features an extensive array of services provided by skilled chemotherapy-certified registered nurses, social workers and additional staff who provide compassionate support and continuous patient education to assist those being treated for serious, complex diseases.
- Costal Healthcare Alliance is part of MaineHealth, a not-for-profit family of high-quality providers and health care organizations committed to the community of Rockport and surrounding region. As the largest health care organization in Maine and a leading health care provider serving northern New Hampshire, MaineHealth is recognized as one of the nation’s top integrated health care delivery networks.
- Rockport, located just two hours north of Portland, Maine, is a picturesque city, home to an array of cultural attractions and charming, historical neighborhoods.
- The scenic city is situated beside Penobscot Bay and the Gulf of Maine letting residents access an abundance of recreational activities like boating, fishing, hiking, mountain biking and golf.
- In addition to the beaches of the area, Rockport residents also enjoy unique shopping and dining options and some of the best seafood in the country.
- Rockport has become one of the hidden gems of the mid-coast Maine region. It was named one of "America’s Prettiest Towns" by Forbes Magazine. The laid-back town atmosphere makes it perfect for visitors looking to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful weekend in a beautifully scenic setting. Rockport’s location is also ideal, as it marks the halfway spot between Kennebunkport and Bar Harbor.