This D.C. area hospital is excited to bring on an Interim Department Manager to strengthen Utilization Management
- Manage 100 FTEs while coordinating inpatient & outpatient services across the continuum of care
- Develop strategic plans to pursue and expand quality care
- Responsibilities will be 50% clinical and 50% administrative
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Requires prior leadership experience in Case Management, Care Coordination or Utilization Management
- Must be an RN with Bachelor's degree or BSN
- Demonstrate knowledge of regulatory standards and nursing best practices
- Rockville, Maryland is the vibrant, highly educated, business-friendly home to some of the nation’s (and the world’s) most prominent biomedical and technology companies, and is adjacent to our nation’s capital (30 minutes away)
- Regarded as one of America’s leading small cities for work, play and for life, Rockville lands a #4 spot on the list of 10 Best Foodie Cities in America
- Home to just over 64,000 residents, Rockville is one of the oldest towns in Maryland, playing host to a historic and scenic place to live with a “home-town” feel
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!