Located less than an hour from Raleigh, NC, Rocky Mount’s breathtaking views will be home to the new Director of Surgical Services at Nash UNC Health Care
- The Director of Surgical Services will be responsible for the oversight of the areas including Central Sterile, Pre/Post Op., Pre-Admission testing, OR and Endo.
- Focus on connecting with staff and building staff engagement, stabilizing recruitment and retention, as well as improving operating room efficiencies.
- Facilitates and assists in the development and implementation of philosophy, objectives, standards, and policies/procedures within the framework of standards established by professional and regulatory agencies and within the boundaries of allocated resources.
- Ideal candidates will bring an OR/clinical background and previous work experience within an equally complex or large healthcare organization.
- Must bring 3+ years of surgical services management.
- BSN degree required; Master’s preferred.
- If you live in Rocky Mount, North Carolina or surrounding communities, Nash UNC Health Care is your high-quality health care provider. They’ll give you compassionate, friendly care and access to specialized services so you can stay close to home and get the care you need.
- As a community-focused health system, Nash UNC’s mission is to provide superior-quality health care services and to help improve the health of the community in a caring, efficient, and financially sound manner.
- Nash UNC is a nonprofit hospital affiliate of UNC Health Care, a leading national health care system. Their partnership with UNC offers expertise, innovation, resources, and research to the patients they serve in eastern North Carolina.
- You have access to a wide range of locally available care and services in Rocky Mount, including a total of 345 beds at four licensed hospitals: Nash General Hospital, Nash Day Hospital, Coastal Plain Hospital, and Bryant T. Aldridge Rehabilitation Hospital.
- From turn of the century antebellum mansions to the leading County Doctor Museum in the nation, you'll find it all here in Nash County.
- The promise of cool springs, mild summers, colorful autumns, is the only coaxing you'll need to step outside yourself and go biking, hiking, fishing, zip-lining, kayaking, rafting, or tubing. Or maybe your idea of excitement is a leisurely stroll through a street festival or listening to live music on the front lawn of an historic house They’ve got that too.
- The adventure doesn't end when the colder weather begins. The Boone area boasts the most concentrated cluster of ski slopes in the entire region, including several black diamond slopes for the truly daring. For others, there is snowboarding, snow tubing, sledding, ice-skating, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.