Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the success of Phelps Health in Rolla, Missouri as the next Administrative Director of Organizational Development & Innovation!
- As Administrative Director of Organizational Development & Innovation, you will report to the CHRO and oversee and manage capital and operational budgets, general policies and procedures, and compliance with accrediting agencies related to departmental development.
- Help ensure development, implementation, and effective execution of short-term and long-term objectives related to education and training and organizational development plans.
- The ideal leader will develop relationships with external agencies and constituencies for purposes of grant writing, community educational offerings, and community health and benefits initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for this role, master’s preferred.
- Certification-ATD, SHRM, SPHR, or CHHR Certification required or eligible to obtain within two years of hire. Certification emphasis on training and development is preferred.
- Phelps Health employs a staff of over 1,925, is licensed for 242 patient beds, and is governed by a five-member elected board. In addition to the main Rolla campus, the Phelps Health Medical Group has clinics in Salem, St. James, Vienna, and Waynesville, Missouri.
- Priding itself on community service and investment, Phelps Health offers programs and activities to the community that promotes educational resources to the public. These areas of community benefit include charity and/or uncompensated care, community outreach services, health professional education, and community group donations.
- In October 2018, the Board of Trustees unanimously voted to change the name of Phelps County Regional Medical Center to Phelps Health, effective January 1, 2019, to adequately reflect how the hospital, medical center, clinics, and services grew from the original small, country hospital to the integrated, multidisciplinary health system it is today.
- Nestled in the south-central Ozarks Highland region, the city of Rolla is less than 100 miles from St. Louis, Jefferson City, Columbia, and Springfield, Missouri.
- Known as one of the "101 Best Outdoor" towns, Rolla is home to expansive multi-acre parks, state-of-the-art recreation facilities, over 11 miles of pedestrian/bike trails, and outstanding hiking and trout fishing.
- The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy some of the best canoeing, camping, and kayaking in the state.
- A community that values and promotes the arts, Rolla is host to many concerts, lectures, and exhibitions held annually.
- The city is home to Missouri University of Science and Technology, the state’s premier technological research university.