A medical center in the Pacific Northwest is on the search for an Interim Chief Nursing/Operating Officer
- The Interim Chief Nursing Officer will be responsible for the high level, day-to-day operations of the nursing department.
- This role will report to the President/CEO and oversee a team of 13 direct reports and 550 FTEs.
- This leader will be responsible for focusing on finances and operational capacity, by decreasing the number of traveling staff and being creative in revising current incentive program. They will be responsible for driving quality patient care and driving effective change within the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong operator, a collaborative leader and listen to the team’s needs. Union experience is highly preferred.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.