Join Mercy Medical Center as Facilities Manager II in Roseburg, Oregon, an outdoor oasis featuring mountains, lakes, waterfalls and vineyards
- Seeking an innovative and seasoned professional to serve as Facilities Manager II, overseeing a dozen employees and facility management to the 500,000+ square foot Mercy Medical Center campus
- Scope of responsibility spans Plant Operations, Transportation, Housekeeping, Dietary, Security, Environmental Safety and Construction
- The Manager II will address any compliance shortcomings following Joint Commission survey, ensure staff are knowledgeable on industry trends, and implement strategies to create a more sustainable, energy-efficient and safe hospital environment
- Bachelor’s degree and previous Facilities Management experience required
- Must obtain or possess CHFM (Certified Healthcare Facility Manager)
- Master’s degree preferred
- Mercy Medical Center is a member of CommonSpirit Health organization, the nation’s largest Catholic health system and second-largest nonprofit hospital chain.
- Mercy Medical Center is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services and programs for the more than 107,000 residents of Douglas County, Oregon.
- The facility opened in 1909 as a 25-bed hospital and today is a sophisticated, Joint Commission accredited 174-bed medical center with more than 1,000 employees and 225 medical staff.
- The Shaw Heart and Vascular Center offers state-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative care for patients with heart conditions and is the first program west of Texas to earn Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence from the American College of Cardiology.
- Roseburg, Oregon, is the heart of the scenic and recreation paradise known as the Land of Umpqu and Umpqua Valley, Oregon’s most complex and prosperous wine growing region.
- Within the Southern Oregon community, residents have access to a historic downtown, waterfalls, covered bridges, wildlife viewpoints, as well as the warm hospitality of the locals.
- Roseburg is located just an hour from the Oregon Coast, a short drive to Crater Lake through the most scenic drive in Oregon, some of the most epic outdoor sports including fishing, mountain biking, rock climbing, rafting and more.
- From Roseburg, you can get to Portland in less than three hours by car