Seeking Inspired Nurse Leader with Survey Preparedness Background for Director of Quality Role at Mercy Medical Center, Part of CommonSpirit Health, in Beautiful Pacific Northwest!
- The Director of Quality will oversee Joint Commission compliance, quality, infection control, and utilization management for Mercy Medical Center.
- This position reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Seeking collaborative leader who can build effective relationships with physicians and with a strong understanding of Joint Commission preparedness and state regulations.
- Must have 5+ years of management experience in quality and performance improvement in a healthcare setting.
- BSN degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Mercy Medical Center is a member of CommonSpirit Health organization, the nation’s largest Catholic health system and second-largest nonprofit hospital chain.
- Mercy Medical Center is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services and programs for the more than 107,000 residents of Douglas County, Oregon.
- The facility opened in 1909 as a 25-bed hospital and today is a sophisticated 174-bed medical center with more than 1,000 employees and 225 medical staff.
- Roseburg, Oregon, is the heart of the scenic and recreation paradise known as the Land of Umpqu and Umpqua Valley, Oregon’s most complex and prosperous wine growing region.
- Within the Southern Oregon community, residents have access to a historic downtown, waterfalls, covered bridges, wildlife viewpoints, as well as the warm hospitality of the locals.
- A short drive to the Oregon Coast, Crater Lake, Eugene and the Heart of the Land of Umpqua, many say Roseburg is close to everything.
- Roseburg is located just an hour from the Oregon Coast, a short drive to Crater Lake through the most scenic drive in Oregon, some of the most epic outdoor sports including fishing, mountain biking, rock climbing, rafting and more.