Seeking Inspired Healthcare Leader with Survey Preparedness Background for Director of Quality Role at Mercy Medical Center, Part of CommonSpirit Health, in Beautiful Pacific Northwest!
- The Director of Quality will oversee Joint Commission compliance, quality, infection control, and utilization management for Mercy Medical Center.
- This position reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Seeking collaborative leader who can build effective relationships with physicians and with a strong understanding of Joint Commission preparedness and state regulations.
- Must have 5+ years of management experience in quality and performance improvement in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor's degree required; RN and Master’s degree preferred.
- Mercy Medical Center is a member of CommonSpirit Health organization, the nation’s largest Catholic health system and second-largest nonprofit hospital chain.
- Mercy Medical Center is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services and programs for the more than 107,000 residents of Douglas County, Oregon.
- The facility opened in 1909 as a 25-bed hospital and today is a sophisticated, Joint Commission accredited 174-bed medical center with more than 1,000 employees and 225 medical staff.
- The Shaw Heart and Vascular Center offers state-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative care for patients with heart conditions and is the first program west of Texas to earn Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence from the American College of Cardiology.
- Roseburg, Oregon, is the heart of the scenic and recreation paradise known as the Land of Umpqu and Umpqua Valley, Oregon’s most complex and prosperous wine growing region.
- Within the Southern Oregon community, residents have access to a historic downtown, waterfalls, covered bridges, wildlife viewpoints, as well as the warm hospitality of the locals.
- A short drive to the Oregon Coast, Crater Lake, Eugene and the Heart of the Land of Umpqua, many say Roseburg is close to everything.
- Roseburg is located just an hour from the Oregon Coast, a short drive to Crater Lake through the most scenic drive in Oregon, some of the most epic outdoor sports including fishing, mountain biking, rock climbing, rafting and more.