Join A California Medical Center as the New Interim Subject Matter Expert, Infection Prevention/ Quality Assurance!
- Shift is 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- Manages the medical center Infection Prevention Program to ensure activities are directed toward preventing and decreasing healthcare associated infections and improving patient safety across the continuum of care.
- Ideal candidates will collaborate with Occupational/Employee Health to institute measures to protect and prevent healthcare workers from injuries due to communicable diseases.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Provides strategic support to achieve high level of quality performance through collaboration with local leaders and regional initiatives and standardization to improve health.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Roseville is located along the Eastern edge of the Sacramento Valley, at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills, with a climate that ranges from hot, dry summers to mild winters.
- The city is proud of its many entertainment options, including live theater at the Magic Circle Theater, fresh local produce at Denio’s Farmers Market, historical-buff havens like the Maidu Museum and Historical Site, and live music and festivities at the famous Music in the Park.
- The best California has to offer is within driving distance of Roseville – fine wineries of Napa, outdoor activities of Lake Tahoe and Folsom Lake, and the city life of San Francisco.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!