The Lonestar state is calling! Join a Texas Medical Center as their newest Interim Director of Radiology!
- The Interim Director of Radiology will lead all day-to-day radiology operations at organization hospital and four outpatient service centers. This leader will be expected to travel to each facility once per week.
- This leader will oversee a team of 48 FTE’s across all site locations.
- This position will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations and work to stabilize the department from a staffing standpoint. They will be expected to build trust among the department, establish credibility and continue to enhance the department services offered.
- Ideal candidate will be someone with outstanding communication skills, a strong leadership style, wo is excellent with customer service and drives quality standards.
- Five years previous experience at director level required. Experience with EPIC and GE Centricity is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Just 20 minutes from downtown Dallas, you’ll find the lush area of Rowlett, Texas, ranked in Money Magazine’s Top 25 “Best Places to Live” and the #1 “Small City in America to Move To” by Movoto.
- Rowlett, Texas is surrounded by more than 30 miles of shoreline along the beautiful Lake Ray Hubbard.
- Dallas is home to the nation’s largest state fair, drawing thousands to the exciting State Fair of Texas.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.