Located just outside of Portland, take on your dream job as Chief Financial Officer!
- The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the overall long-term fiscal health and stability of the organization.
- The CFO will play a key role on the executive management team, providing financial leadership to promote optimal performance within the organization and to ensure growth objectives are achieved.
- Provides professional leadership and support to all direct reports, serves as a key resource to executive leadership, board of directors and related committees regarding financial related issues as well as develops and administers policies, business rules and procedures related to the organization’s financial functions.
- Seeking an innovative leader with a strong knowledge of FP&A, strategic planning, and possesses the ability to delegate effectively
- Ideal candidates will bring knowledge of mental health services and how they function.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or other directly related field; MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Must bring 10+ years in related health management; Behavioral Health background preferred.
- Located less than 20 minutes from Maine’s largest city Portland, Saco sits between seven miles of sandy ocean beaches to the east and the beautiful Saco River to the west.
- Less than two hours from Boston, Massachusetts, Portland is home to the historic Old Port district, and Cape Elizabeth, which marks the entrance to Portland Harbor.
- Portland, which was ranked 4th among the top 10 perfect places to live in America, combines diverse cultural offerings of a large metropolitan city with a charming small-town atmosphere and easy access to beautiful beaches.
- Portland has a vibrant art scene, having been named one of the country’s top 25 art destinations by American Style magazine, and offers more than 2,000 art events annually.