Join a Hospital as their new Interim Director of Cath Lab!
- The Interim Director of Cath Lab is responsible for the oversight of operations throughout the Cath Lab department, including approximately 35 FTEs.
- The Interim Director of Cath Lab will act as a support for current staff members and will also assist for hiring initiatives throughout the department.
- Accountable for the operations within the Cath Lab, med/surg management, cardiac rehab, diagnostic, and Stress Lab units, and will ensure optimal patient care.
- Will strive to create positive working relationships with physicians, staff, and leadership throughout the department, as well as the facility.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Active RN license is required.
- Pay Range: $170,000 - $180,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.