A California Medical Center is seeking a skilled leader to join them as their new Interim Director of Education!
- The Interim Director of Education is responsible for leading the centralized education throughout the department and will oversee approximately 20 FTEs.
- This leader will lead and maintain orientation, onboarding, and nurse residency programs and will facilitate all planning initiatives pertaining to education.
- The Interim Director of Education will be responsible for leading overall operations pertaining to the Learning Management System (LMS) and will serve as the subject matter expert while addressing any educational needs throughout the facility.
- Seeking a strategic leader who will be able to help drive the pathway to excellence, while providing ongoing educational initiatives and ensuring that all staff members are receiving adequate training, continued education, and support.
- Candidates will ideally bring previous leadership experience within a clinical nursing, and/or nursing education setting.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Active RN license and/or clinical certification are required.
- Pay Range: $180,000 - $185,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- The capital of California, Sacramento, is where you will find cultural attractions, cutting-edge cuisine, and enriching history.
- Sacramento is home to one of California’s oldest wine-producing areas, with over 200 wineries in the region and intimate access to the winemaking process and the winemakers.
- The American River Parkway is a trail surrounded by natural, protected habitats, scenic bridges, acres of parks, fishing spots, kayaking and tubing areas.
- The district of Old Sacramento harkens back to the city's Gold Rush era, with wooden sidewalks and wagon rides.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.