Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, Medical Surgical & Telemetry Opportunity!
- As Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, Med/Surg & Tele, you will oversee daily operations in the department during the 6:30am-7:30pm shift.
- Must be immediately available
- Active California RN license required
- The capital of California, Sacramento, is where you will find cultural attractions, cutting-edge cuisine, and enriching history
- Sacramento is home to one of California’s oldest wine-producing areas, with over 200 wineries in the region and intimate access to the winemaking process and the winemakers
- The American River Parkway is a trail surrounded by natural, protected habitats, scenic bridges, acres of parks, fishing spots, kayaking and tubing areas
- The district of Old Sacramento harkens back to the city's Gold Rush era, with wooden sidewalks and wagon rides
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!