New Interim Department Manager, Social Work Services needed to join a California Medical Center.
- Shift is 8:30AM-5:00PM.
- Manages 24-hour departments providing patient care services as well as ensures staff provide high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum.
- Develops and maintains clinical standards of care and practice.
- Responsible for all resource budgeting, selection and development.
- MSW required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- As the capital of California, Sacramento is where you will find cultural attractions, cutting-edge cuisine, and enriching history.
- Sacramento is home to one of California’s oldest wine-producing regions, with over 200 wineries!
- The city is home to the American River Parkway, a beautiful trail surrounded by natural, protected habitats, scenic bridges, acres of parks, fishing spots, kayaking and tubing areas.
- The district of Old Sacramento dates back to the city's Gold Rush era, with wooden sidewalks and wagon rides.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.