Clinical Expert Needed to Serve as a Hospital’s Interim OR Educator!
- The Interim OR Educator will oversee clinical education for a hospital’s main OR with six rooms and PACU that is located a couple hours from Sacramento.
- Ensure proper training for new nurses and that best practices are implemented across the department.
- Experience with vascular and spine cases preferred as the Interim Educator will ensure employees are equipped with competencies for these more complex cases.
- BSN required. Master’s degree and CNOR preferred.
- Active RN license from ANY state will be accepted.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley, two hours to the coast and equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon National Park.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on their annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2019.
- In the heart of California, Fresno offers the luxuries of a big city paired with breathtaking natural scenery and is the #1 county in the nation for agricultural production.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!