Oversee five areas as the Interim Director of Surgical Services for a Missouri hospital
- The Interim Director of Surgical Services is responsible for Operating Room, PACU, Sterile Processing, Ambulatory Surgery and Endoscopy
- The Interim serves as a mentor to area managers and oversees more than 80 FTEs department-wide
- The Interim Director identifies areas of opportunity to improve efficiencies, address safety concerns and drive volume
- Focus on developing leaders and clinical competencies in surgical services
- Reporting to the CNO, the Interim Director handles department budget, supplies, service line growth, physician recruitment and overall business affairs
- Minimum BSN and significant OR leadership experience required; Master’s preferred
- Must possess or obtain Missouri RN license or compact license
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.