Seeking an influential and engaging leader to serve as an Interim Director of Critical Care
- The Interim Director of Critical Care will manage a 14 bed ICU with 11 rooms in the IMC.
- Focus on improving culture, establishing accountability, influencing positive behaviors and supporting staff.
- The Interim Director of Critical Care will have the ability to relate to current bedside challenges, support and advocate voice for frontline RNs and have a willingness to assist new RNs in their growth.
- This roles requires an ability to onboard new staff with appropriate education.
- BSN and five years of ICU RN experience required; Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Missouri RN license or compact license.
- St. Charles, Missouri is located just 20 miles northwest of St. Louis and is known for its many festivals such as the Christmas Traditions Festival – considered one of the nation’s largest.
- Lying near the eastern edge of the Katy Trail, the area provides many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Among other various activities, spend some time in the historic shopping district on Main Street.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, and the St. Louis Zoo.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.