Join a community just outside the Twin Cities as the medical center’s organization-wide leader for Quality, Infection Control, Employee Health, Risk, and Regulatory activities
- The Director of Quality will provide strategic and operational leadership for the health system’s Performance and Quality Improvement, Infection Control, Employee Health, Risk Management, and Regulatory Compliance/Accreditation functions.
- Seeking a skilled relationship builder who can effectively partner across the organization and community to drive progress towards organizational goals and key quality initiatives.
- The Director will utilize a data-driven approach to appropriately measure metrics and develop processes that will ensure the delivery of optimal quality of care outcomes, as well as instill a culture of safety throughout the health system’s operations.
- Additional oversight areas include staff management and development, fiscal administration, and providing regulatory updates to the administration, staff, and physicians.
- Must bring 5+ years of experience in organization-wide Quality Assurance Performance Improvement, including an in-depth knowledge of hospital operations and risk management. Experience within a critical access hospital and health system, as well as with Press Ganey, are preferred.
- Master’s degree required. Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) is required or must achieve within two years of hire.
- St. Croix Regional Medical Center (SCRMC) is a not-for-profit healthcare facility located in St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin, that has been dedicated to the vision of building a healthier community for more than 100 years.
- SCRMC offers the services of 80+ providers and 20 specialties with five community clinics all supported by a 25-bed critical access hospital on the main campus in St. Croix Falls.
- St. Croix Regional Medical Center received a 5-star rating for patient experience based on a national survey performed by Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems.
- SCRMC is committed to an ongoing quality and performance improvement program to evaluate the quality, safety, and effectiveness of the care delivered to our patients and their families.
- The City of St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin, is a historic river town located along the St. Croix River at the junctions of US Hwy 8 with State Hwys 35 and 87 in western Wisconsin.
- St. Croix Falls is known as the City of Trails with access to the Gandy Dancer Trail, the Ice Age Trail, Woolly Mountain Bike Trail, and a number of hiking trails through local parks, Wisconsin Interstate Park, and the St. Croix National Scenic River Way.
- The bluffs and dalles of the St. Croix River form the backdrop of the city of St. Croix Falls. Adventurers paddle the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, hike the Ice Age National Trail, or camp at Interstate State Park. Mountain biking, winery tours, and more fun await in this scenic destination.
- An award-winning school district and a busy commercial district along the Highway 8 corridor to Wisconsin's vacationland make the City of Trails a great place to live and work.
- Just an hour away from Minneapolis and St. Paul, you have small town benefits paired with an urban sense of progress fueled by friendly neighbors, smart business owners, a lively arts community, and dedicated city officials. Committed to a local and sustainable lifestyle, St. Croix Falls supports a thriving farmers’ market, hosts a community garden, and uses solar energy to heat the city library.