Lead Nursing Services at 50+ Bed Senior Living Facility
- The Interim Director of Nursing will lead clinical services at a 50+ bed senior living facility.
- Focus on employee engagement, staff scheduling, survey readiness, and education on documentation, assessments, and other essential care practices.
- Knowledge of PointClickCare is preferred.
- RN required. Active license in ANY state will be accepted.
- St. James, Minnesota, is a close-knit community located just 38 miles from Mankato and two hours outside of Minneapolis-St. Paul.
- If you’re looking for a charming community that has great outdoor recreation opportunities, we are the place to be. St. James has a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast. Check out our unique parks, paved bike trails, tournament golf course, and fun activities at the lake.
- St. James continues to celebrate its rich history, while also embracing the arts and culture of today. Step into the past at one of our museums, or attend Railroad Days to discover the community’s railroad heritage. You can’t visit downtown St. James without noticing the fine arts– from sculptures and colorful utility boxes, to a meditative plaza space and a community mural that reflect on the many cultures of our residents.
- St. James offers truly unique shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences. Our quaint, historic downtown offers a variety of dining and retail shops. Some options for entertainment include watching films at the historic Princess Theater and catching baseball games at the newly renovated Veterans Field.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.