Join Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital’s Executive Team as CFO in a city known as a picturesque, outdoor enthusiast’s paradise!
- As a member of the Senior Leadership team, the Chief Financial Officer assists the CEO in formulating all objectives and plans and is responsible for the department of finance and for the coordination and direction of all finance activities toward common hospital goals.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate strategic level thinking, excellent growth strategy processes, and the ability to help drive growth plans.
- Must bring a strong background in revenue cycle, experience developing and implementing strategic initiatives, as well as the flexibility to adapt to constant change in a competitive environment.
- 10+ years of hospital financial leadership experience ideally serving in a CFO capacity. Experience in Critical Access Hospital environments is a plus.
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital provides high-quality, cost-effective healthcare services to the people who call Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom home and the many who enjoy their scenic, historic, and recreation opportunities year-round.
- Their robust rural health system includes a 25-bed critical access hospital, multiple primary care clinics, specialty and surgical services, birth center, and a 24-hour, physician-staffed emergency department.
- Their commitment to a lifetime of health and well-being extends beyond their hospital walls through community health initiatives aimed at keeping you and your loved ones healthy throughout life.
- St. Johnsbury is a picturesque town boasting cultural and historical attractions in northern Vermont.
- The city is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise where residents enjoy skiing and snowboarding at Burke Mountain, or biking and hiking the nearby Kingdom Trails, an extensive network of scenic recreational trails.
- Often referred to as “The Northeast Kingdom,” St. Johnsbury is less than three hours from Boston.