Regional Manager Opportunity with Operational Leadership for Employee Health Across Six Hospitals
- The Employee Health Regional Manager provides leadership and direction for employee health and wellness activities for SSM Health’s St. Louis region, which includes six hospitals in the St. Louis area and clinic sites in Southern Illinois and mid-Missouri.
- Management areas include regulatory and accreditation requirements, streamlining processes and workflows, proper documentation and reporting related to employee health records, and the design and implementation of training programs to ensure employee safety in the workplace.
- Reporting to the System Director of Employee Health, the Regional Manager will oversee a team of 15+ FTEs across all sites and is responsible for staffing functions that include hiring, training, development, and evaluation.
- Seeking a visible leader who can organize teams and build partnerships across the health system.
- The Regional Manager will be based out of the corporate office in Saint Louis with regular travel expected to all ministries in the region.
- Ideal leaders will have 3+ years of multi-site operational leadership experience in a healthcare or medical practice setting. An occupational or employee health background is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- SSM Health in St. Louis is a member of SSM Health, a not-for-profit Catholic health system that serves the Midwest through its 23 hospitals.
- With eight hospitals, nearly 2,500 staff physicians and 11,500 employees, SSM Health St. Louis is committed to serving the comprehensive health needs of St. Louis area residents.
- Acute care facilities in the region include: SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis, SSM Health Rehabilitation Network, SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton, SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles, SSM Health- St. Joseph Hospital – Wentzville, SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis, SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis, and SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri, is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, unique neighborhoods, world-class dining, an abundance of recreational activities, and Civil War sites.
- According to Niche.com, St. Louis, Missouri sits at #34 on the Best Cities for Young Professionals in America and #56 on the Cities with the Lowest Cost of Living in America lists.
- Head over to Busch Stadium in your free time and cheer on the 11-time World Series Champion Cardinals.
- Centrally located between top destination sites, St. Louis is less than a four-hour drive from Kansas City, MO, Indianapolis, IN, and Louisville, KY, and five hours to Chicago, IL and Nashville, TN.