Join a Midwest hospital as the Interim Nurse Manager for a busy ICU
- The Interim Nurse Manager provides support and leadership to a 20-bed intensive care unit at a Level II Trauma Center
- The Interim is responsible for stabilizing the unit, managing operations until a permanent leader is identified and exploring alternative care options
- Licensed RN with critical care experience required
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, and the St. Louis Zoo
- According to Niche.com, St. Louis, Missouri sits at number fifty-four on the Best Cities for Millennials in America list
- Head over to Busch Stadium in your free time and cheer on the 11-time World Series Champion Cardinals
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!