Regional Leadership Opportunity That Includes Oversight for Eight Hospitals!
- The Regional Director of Quality and Safety plans and directs the clinical quality and safety program for SSM Health’s St. Louis region that includes eight hospitals.
- Reporting to the System Director, the Regional Director must bring a collaborative approach and engage with key stakeholders, including regional and system leadership, to deliver an integrated program in alignment with organizational priorities and regulatory requirements.
- Additional oversight includes a team of Patient Safety and Clinical Outcome Specialists; the department’s budget; the identification, monitoring, and evaluation of all quality/risk/patient safety incidents; improving and implementing new processes; and leading regional initiatives and committees.
- Seeking a leader with demonstrated success managing a team and a strong background in quality and patient safety in a clinical setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. RN and advanced certification (CPHQ, CJCP, or CPPS) is preferred.
- SSM Health is a not-for-profit Catholic health system that serves the Midwest through its 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient services, 10 post-acute facilities, 40,000 employees, and 11,000 providers.
- With eight hospitals, nearly 2,500 staff physicians and 11,500 employees, SSM Health St. Louis is committed to serving the comprehensive health needs of St. Louis area residents.
- The St. Louis health network includes SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis, SSM Health Rehabilitation Network, SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton, SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles, SSM Health- St. Joseph Hospital – Wentzville, SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis, SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis, SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, unique neighborhoods, and Civil War sites.
- According to Niche.com, St. Louis, Missouri sits at number fifty-four on the Best Cities for Millennials in America list.
- Head over to Busch Stadium in your free time and cheer on the 11-time World Series Champion Cardinals.