Serve as Interim OR Manager at a hospital in beautiful St. Louis, Missouri.
- The Interim OR Manager will oversee scheduling, payroll and operations for 15 operating rooms within the department.
- This new leader will be expected to continue to build collaborative relationships, be a present, available and relatable leader and standardize best practices and performances across the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert within OR practice, an excellent communicator, mentor staff and have a strong understanding of clinical excellence.
- RN, BLS required, ACLS preferred but not required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri, is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, unique neighborhoods, world-class dining, an abundance of recreational activities, and Civil War sites.
- According to Niche.com, St. Louis, Missouri sits at #34 on the Best Cities for Young Professionals in America and #56 on the Cities with the Lowest Cost of Living in America lists.
- Head over to Busch Stadium in your free time and cheer on the 11-time World Series Champion Cardinals.
- Centrally located between top destination sites, St. Louis is less than a four-hour drive from Kansas City, MO, Indianapolis, IN, and Louisville, KY, and five hours to Chicago, IL and Nashville, TN.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.