Lead Clinical Services at Top Place to Work and Recently Expanded Hospital as the Next Chief Nursing Officer!
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Nursing Officer is a key member of the hospital’s core senior executive team, providing clinical and administrative leadership to all nursing services.
- The Chief Nursing Officer ensures a high level of patient satisfaction through the continuous improvement of care delivery models and development of nursing staff. Additional oversight areas include optimizing strategic, financial, technology, and staffing initiatives with a strong emphasis on employee engagement and culture.
- Qualified candidates must have progressive senior nursing leadership experience in acute care, including direct experience with critical access hospitals. Active RN license required and can work towards obtaining a Minnesota license before starting.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- River’s Edge Hospital & Clinic is a critical access hospital that combines state-of-the-art technology and a compassionate medical team with a mission to provide world-class care to all who receive care.
- In July 2020, River’s Edge Hospital completed a $33.8 million expansion and renovation project, which added 33,000 square feet of new space and 40,000 square feet of renovated space. The project includes a new Emergency Department and Urgent Care, two new patient wings featuring 25 private patient rooms, an Outpatient Infusion Therapy center, and an inpatient physical and occupational therapy gym.
- In 2014 River’s Edge partnered with The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic to form a one-of-a-kind joint replacement program called OrthoEdge. The hospital is a 5-star rated facility through the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and was designated both an Orthopedic Center and Hip & Knee Replacement Center of Excellence from DNV-GL Healthcare in the past couple years.
- Recognized as a great place to work, the hospital was in the 96th percentile for employee satisfaction in its Gallup Survey and received the Best Hospital Workplace Award from the Minnesota Hospital Association, both in 2017.
- Saint Peter, Minnesota, is a warm and welcoming community located in the scenic Minnesota River Valley. The city is located ten miles north of Mankato (a major regional center that has also been named in the top 10 “best small cities in America”) and about 1.5 hours from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
- Saint Peter is proud to host several large celebrations each year, including on July 4th when 10,000 people visit town to take part in the Old Fashioned Independence Day celebration picnic, view the two hour parade, attend the drum and bugle corps event, and watch the fireworks.
- The city is rich in historical buildings and besides having about a dozen structures on the National Register of Historic Places, the entire downtown area was also given that designation. Many of the old buildings downtown still maintain the historical features that have been lost on other buildings.