Enjoy tropical lifestyle living and join Covenant Care – Home Health in St. Petersburg, Florida as the next Home Health Administrator!
- The Home Health Administrator will be responsible for the organization and direction of agency operations and functions according to approved policies, procedures, and standards.
- This role will oversee a team of five FTE’s.
- This position will be expected to build and stabilize the staffing needs of the organization, identify areas of opportunity for census growth and prepare the organization for upcoming surveys.
- The ideal candidate will be someone with tremendous organization skills, possess and demonstrate good working habits in order to set a precedent for team operations and have a strong attention to detail. This candidate should have a good mix clinical and people skills.
- Five+ years’ experience in a senior administrator position with five or more years of supervisory experience. Five+ years of Home Health experience required.
- BSN required; Masters preferred; RN license required.
- Covenant Care is widely recognized as one of the largest and most comprehensive post-acute providers in the country.
- This nationwide non-profit agency offers hospice, home health, private duty home care, palliative care, Alzheimer's care and memory care services.
- The agency is expanding to new territories, namely Southern Florida, also called The Frontier, which includes areas like Orlando, Ft. Myers and Tampa.
- In 2018, Covenant Care celebrated its 35th anniversary and continues to expand as the years go by, while empowering patients and loved ones with more choices and less fear.
- St. Petersburg, Florida, “The Sunshine City,” rests on the Gulf Coast with miles of sandy beaches.
- It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing.
- Sports fans can enjoy the Devil Rays, Buccaneers and Lightning just a few miles away in Tampa.
- Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art; the Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary; and Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
- The city is a quick 30-minute drive to Tampa for more fun adventures