Help innovate financial excellence as you take on the new role of Chief Financial Officer by joining Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital in the beautiful and historic Ste. Genevieve, Missouri!
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices, including the development, interpretation, coordination, and enhancement of financial policies throughout Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the CFO will work as a crucial member of the executive team and will provide strategic planning for corporate decision making, while delivering crucial financial information to all involved parties as it pertains to financial reports, analyses, and balance sheets.
- This leader will oversee budgeting while identifying, evaluating, and executing financial strategies to ensure that program expenses are sustainable while maximizing revenues throughout the organization.
- Responsible for the coordination of all financial and ancillary departments throughout the Hospital and will collaborate with auditors to ensure that all systems are working in accordance with auditing standards, as well as local, state, and federal compliance policies.
- Seeking a strategic leader who will be able to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity throughout the organization while guiding staff members towards the achievement of departmental performance improvement goals.
- Must bring excellent critical thinking skills, forecasting strategies, interpersonal/negotiation skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics to be able to shape the overall direction of the organization while instilling a strong and strategic financial approach.
- The CFO will be accountable for the composition and presentation of annual budgets to the Board of Directors, and will include staff, executive leaders, and board members in the financial planning, decision-making, and facilitation of process improvements throughout the organization.
- Candidates will ideally bring 3+ years of Financial Accounting experience, preferably within an acute care setting.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Master’s degree is preferred; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred.
- Founded in 1969, Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital (SGCMH) is a non-profit critical access acute care hospital in Ste. Genevieve, MO, that offers a full continuum of services to their patients throughout the community.
- SGCMH offers critical specialty services including Cardiac, Orthopedic, Women’s Health and Wellness Services, and 24-hour adult and pediatric emergency services. In addition, SGCMH offers a full spectrum of both inpatient and outpatient testing and treatment services, oncology, research, and extensive breast care.
- As a patient-centered organization, SGCMH strives to provide excellent, personalized, and compassionate healthcare while leading health and wellness in the communities that they serve. As a result, SGCMH prioritizes professionalism, stewardship, innovation, teamwork, integrity, and excellence as they serve the patients within their community.
- In 2018, SGCMH was named on the Becker’s list of 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare and continues to strive towards creating a positive atmosphere for both staff members and patients by providing excellent patient care, and employee satisfaction.
- Ste. Genevieve is dedicated to being a quality community in which to live, work, and play. The city delivers programs, policies, and services that enhance the lives of our citizens, employees, and visitors, while continuing to support our current businesses, while attracting businesses and industry to the area.
- This eco-friendly destination is nestled between St. Louis and Cape Girardeau, Missouri, and is the oldest permanent European settlement west of the Mississippi River. Ste. Genevieve is family-friendly, pet-friendly, and offers a unique French Colonial history.
- The city offers many outdoor activities including golf, state parks, hiking, cycling, and even a water park. Ste. Genevieve is home to the Hawn State Park, River Rapids Waterpark, Pickle Springs Natural Area, and Kaskaskia Island Birding, which offers unique bird watching opportunities for water birds including Herons, Ducks, and Cranes.
- This historic area boasts an abundance of shopping, art districts, wineries, dining, music, festivals, trails, parks, boutiques, specialty shops and more. Ste. Genevieve is home to many annual festivals including the French Heritage Festival, Rural Heritage Day, and the Holiday Christmas Festival.