Exciting opportunity to join a Texas Hospital as their next Interim Director of Cath Lab
- The Interim Director of Cath Lab will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the Cath lab department, supporting a 175 ADC, Level 4 trauma center.
- This role will report to the Chief Nursing/Operating Officer and oversee a team of 30 FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to maintain an excellent level of clinical practice within the department by continuing the use of training competencies, ensuring the department is survey ready and keeping the team accountable.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader, capable of mentoring new/younger staff to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree required; RN required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas and ranks #34 out of 125 major cities on the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Places to Live in the USA list.
- The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico.
- Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
- The city offers a low cost of living and Texas is one of the few state with no state tax.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.