Join a California Medical Center as the new Interim Department Manager, Utilization Management!
- The Interim Department Manager, Utilization Management manages 24-hour departments providing patient care services, ensures staff provide high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum, and develops and maintains clinical standards of care and practice.
- Any state's RN license will be accepted.
- BSN degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- San Diego is a major Pacific coast city in California, approximately 120 miles south of Los Angeles and immediately adjacent to the border with Mexico
- The area is referred to as "the birthplace of California" and is known for its mild year-round climate
- Sports lovers enjoy San Diego’s two major professional teams — the National Football League's San Diego Chargers and Major League Baseball's San Diego Padres
- Locals take advantage of extensive beaches, natural deep-water harbor, museums and events at the many arts centers throughout the city
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!