Head Finance as Interim Manager!
- As Interim Finance Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the financial planning processes for the physician organizations
- Goals include ensuring the development and delivery of an Annual Operating and Capital Budget, reviewing the month-end close package and preparing a month-end meeting with the CFO, and preparing joint Finance/Operations meetings with the CMO and CFO
- Must be immediately available
- Must be in local San Francisco Bay Area
- Bachelor’s required; MBA and CPA preferred
- Home to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, is an inspiring city, with beautiful year-round weather and endless entertainment options
- The city is a leader in culinary discovery - one can find cuisines from around the world here, due to the diverse population
- Ride the city’s infamous cable cars, or adventure outside of the city to Sonoma Valley and samples wines at one of the many local wineries
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!