Competitive Salary + Benefits!
Nursing Leaders Needed for New Interim Opportunities in Northern California!
- Hospitals and medical centers across Northern California have an urgent need for Interim Unit Supervisors and Assistant Nurse Managers with Med/Surg or Telemetry experience.
- If you are immediately available and interested in exploring these openings, click "Apply Now" to submit your resume. This is not applying you for a specific job but is an internal resume submission that will be reviewed by B.E. Smith recruiters.
- A recruiter will reach out with more details, including specific location, if your experiences are a fit.
- Must be immediately available.
- RN required. Active RN license from ANY state will be accepted.
- At least one year of experience as a charge nurse, supervisor, or assistant nurse manager.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- We value your help connecting us with qualified peers and are offering a special $2,500 bonus for a limited time if you refer a Med/Surg or Telemetry leader who is placed in a role. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
Why Become a B.E. Smith Interim Leader
- Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement). Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- Interim leaders have flexible and independent lifestyles, working in diverse environments and gaining valuable experience along the way.
- These are ideal positions for professionals looking to travel the country and see new places, all while progressing their career in the field of healthcare.