Join a California Medical Center as the Interim Manager Med/Surg
- The Interim Manager Med/Surg will be responsible for addressing quality indicators and patient engagement and bring stability and support to staff members.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong visibility among staff and bring a spirit that is fair, equal, and consistent.
- Previous Sutter experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CA RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Home to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, is an inspiring city, with beautiful year-round weather and endless entertainment options.
- The city is a leader in culinary discovery - one can find cuisines from around the world here, due to the diverse population.
- Ride the city’s infamous cable cars, or adventure outside of the city to Sonoma Valley and samples wines at one of the many local wineries.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!