Seeking the New Interim Clinical Service Director, Resource Management at a California Facility!
- Shift is 8:00Am-5:00PM.
- The Interim Clinical Service Director, Resource Management is responsible for the planning, organizing, directing, evaluation, and coordination of inpatient nursing services across the continuum of care.
- Active California RN license required.
- BSN degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Substantial nursing experience in patient care and progressive management required.
- California has always been a trendsetter when it comes to the culinary arts—from its extraordinary array of ethnic fare to its cutting-edge, vegetable-forward, local-leaning food habits—often referred to as “California cuisine.”
- The Golden State boasts 90 restaurants with at least one Michelin star and the San Francisco Bay Area alone has seven three-star establishments.
- Endless rows of vines generate amazingly diverse wine tasting experiences—including everything from high-end pairings in the Napa Valley to neighborly barn tastings in Sonoma County to cave tours and winemaker chats from Mendocino County to Temecula. Start your research here and let your palate be your guide.
- The northern half of the state specializes in hidden beaches, where you can find a secluded stretch of sand that’s perfect for beachcombing or collecting your thoughts.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!