Join a California Medical Center as the Interim Manager, Care Coordination
- The Interim Manager of Care Coordination will oversee a full-service acute care facility and will be responsible for approximately 20 direct reports including Social Workers and Registered Nurses.
- Seeking a manager who is highly knowledgeable with multiple demographics, including substance abuse, mental crisis, and homelessness to ensure that members of the community are being cared for to the highest ability.
- Ideal candidates will bring a hands-on mindset that will provide support and stability to the team. The Director must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” to bring assistance to staff members when needed.
- Active California RN license is required.
- San Jose, California, is bursting with enticing things to experience – from historical attractions and entertainment venues to beautiful landscapes that include the Santa Cruz Mountains and South Bay
- The charming downtown San Jose offers diverse dining options, while the city’s own Japan town is one of only three remaining in the U.S.
- Located just south of San Francisco, San Jose residents have easy access to all the iconic city has to offer
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.