A California Hospital is seeking a Interim Patient Safety Manger to join their team!
- The Interim Patient Safety Manager will be responsible for the smooth daily operations of the department by running reports, providing timely responses to inquires and interacting with both patients and staff out on the floor.
- This role will report directly to the Regional Director of Quality.
- This position will be expected to continue with effective RCA’s, maintain the high reliability of the organization and its performance, and formalize the risk trigger monitoring system within the EMR for more efficient use.
- The ideal candidate will be collaborative, a team player and an active listener. They should be customer focused and committed to the improvement of operations within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Active RN license.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- San Jose, California, is bursting with enticing things to experience – from historical attractions and entertainment venues to beautiful landscapes that include the Santa Cruz Mountains and South Bay.
- The charming downtown San Jose offers diverse dining options, while the city’s own Japantown is one of only three remaining in the U.S.
- Located just south of San Francisco, San Jose residents have easy access to all the iconic city has to offer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.