Working near the San Francisco Bay, you’ll become Interim Manager, Case Management with a San Leandro hospital
- Manage day to day operations of the organization’s utilization, discharge planning and care coordination as the Interim Manager, Case Management
- Potential opportunity to transition from interim to permanent for the right candidate
- Must be an RN with experience leading in an acute care hospital setting
- Bachelor/BSN plus active California RN license required
- Master’s degree, CCMC and/or ACM preferred
- San Leandro is a suburban city in Alameda County, located on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay
- A welcoming and diverse community with a rich city heritage and numerous cultural amenities which include a 450-berth Marina, two golf courses and a large community library
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!