Join a California Medical Center as their new Interim Manager, Med/Surg/Telemetry!
- The Interim Manager of Med/Surg/Telemetry will be responsible for the oversight of both units and will ensure optimal patient care.
- The Interim Manager will ensure survey readiness by assessing current processes and procedures and will implement improvements to eliminate any vulnerabilities throughout the units.
- This leader will work to create a positive working environment for staff members by boosting moral, encouraging collaboration, and by ensuring that ratios are constantly met.
- Bachelor’s degree and active RN license are required.
- San Ramon, California is located 34 miles east of San Francisco and is home to a plethora of big-name employers such as Chevron, 24 Hour Fitness, AT&T, and General Electric
- Boasting a Mediterranean climate – where the summers are warm and dry and the winters are mild, wet, and short – the area is perfect for those who love the great outdoors
- From plays at the Dougherty Valley Performing Arts Center to the many outdoor parks and recreation venues, there’s plenty to partake in for those of all ages
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.