Seeking an energetic Director of Quality for prestigious Central Carolina Hospital, in picturesque Sanford, North Carolina.
- The Director of Quality will provide strategic and operational leadership for the health system’s Performance and Quality Improvement, Infection Control, Employee Health, Risk Management, and Regulatory Compliance/Accreditation functions (Joint Commission).
- Dual reporting directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and Chief Executive Officer. this leader will oversee a team of 5 direct reports.
- Seeking a skilled relationship builder who can effectively partner across the organization and community to drive progress towards organizational goals and key quality initiatives.
- The Director will utilize a data-driven approach to appropriately measure metrics and develop processes that will ensure the delivery of optimal quality of care outcomes, as well as instill a culture of safety throughout the health system’s operations.
- The ideal candidate will be a compassionate, hands-on leader, with a background of working in a community hospital setting. Must be comfortable interacting and communicating effectively with leaders at corporate level.
- Must bring a minimum of 5 years’ experience in integrated case management, quality management, change management, or outcomes management.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing is required, master’s degree in a health-related field is preferred. CPPS and/or CPHQ desirable.
- Central Carolina Hospital (CCH) is nestled in the heart of central North Carolina and is located only 40 minutes southwest of Raleigh, and just 40 minutes from the gates of Fort Bragg Military Base. Central Carolina Hospital has been providing quality, compassionate healthcare for the residents of Lee County and surrounding areas for decades.
- The staff, physicians and volunteers at CCH, consistently work toward fulfilling the vision that Central Carolina Hospital will be the recognized leader in service excellence in healthcare by delivering quality services, courteously and promptly, and respecting the patient’s dignity and individual needs.
- CCH is a 137-bed acute care hospital with over 100 physicians and more than 500 employees. The hospital offers a wide range of specialties, including cardiology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, gastroenterology, hospitalist services, nephrology, hematology, urology, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, and wound care.
- CCH is committed to an ongoing quality and performance improvement program to evaluate the quality, safety, and effectiveness of the care delivered to patients and their families.
- Sanford is a mid-sized city located in the state of North Carolina. If you are not a fan of long commutes, you will enjoy living in Sanford. With average one-way commute time of only 21 minutes, getting to and from work is a breeze compared to the national average of 26 minutes.
- Sanford, North Carolina, is known for amazing art in murals, galleries and on stage, eclectic fare served with southern hospitality. abundant outdoor recreation and natural beauty.
- The town of Sanford was formed long before the town was officially incorporated, it played a role in Revolutionary and Civil War history, particularly historic sites such as House in the Horseshoe, Endor Iron Furnace and, of course, Depot Park.
- Visit the Sanford Arts and Vine Festival, a two-day event each spring that showcases the work of North Carolina's leading potters and artisans, as well as the products of the state's premier vintners, brewers and vineyard.
- Sanford is home of The White Pines Nature Preserve; 275 acres of pure beauty complete with nature trails that run alongside the Deep and Rocky Rivers. Cherish a leisurely hike to see and enjoy a wide variety of plants and wildlife native to North Carolina.