Join a California Hospital as their new Interim Manager, Operating Room!
- The Interim Manager, Operating Room, will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations within multiple operating rooms throughout the department.
- The Interim Manager will oversee orthopedic, general, robotics, renal transplants, oncology, plastic, and spinal procedures and will ensure that all procedures are within applicable compliance protocols.
- Seeking a hands-on leader who will be able to focus highly on process improvement and will strive to provide a positive work environment that delivers continuous training, education, and support.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required.
- Active California RN license is required.
- BLS and ACLS certifications are required.
- Pay Range: $170,000 - $180,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Centrally located in Orange County, Santa Ana is an ideal destination to stay in while experiencing all Southern California has to offer.
- In Santa Ana, you'll discover a community rich in culture and pride. An art scene that is a mix of funky and folk. Restaurants serving authentic flavors of Mexico, along with plant-based recipes. Attractions that are hands-on and those that teach. Shopping for brand names and homemade. And events that celebrate all!
- Santa Ana is home to many attractions and live performance venues including Discovery Cube, Frida Cinema, Heritage Museum of Orange County, Santa Ana Zoo, and Bowers Museum.
- Santa Ana celebrates its heritage and culture all year long with events, from weekly "Dancing in the Streets," to the annual Día de Los Muertos "Day of the Dead" Festival.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.