Bring an innovative mindset to a health system and community in Santa Barbara, California as Director of Population Health!
- Overseeing the strategic design, implementation, and evaluation of population health initiatives for Cottage Health, the Director of Population Health will work to understand and evaluate the unique and diverse needs of Santa Barbara residents, develop community-level interventions, and partner with key community members to implement initiatives for defined populations.
- Working closely with the VP of Marketing & Population Health and staff, senior leaders and community-based coalitions, this collaborative leader will work to establish and inspire a comprehensive population health strategy and program
- Master of Public Health, Master of Public Administration, or Master of Health Administration required; excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong project management skills, and at least 7 years of relevant experience designing and executing similar programs
- Cottage Health System is a not-for-profit system comprised of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Cottage Children’s Hospital, Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital, Goleta Valley Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital.
- Each of the hospitals – located in Santa Barbara, Goleta, and the Santa Ynez Valley – provide a comprehensive range of services that are consistently ranked among efficiently-managed healthcare providers in California.
- Cottage Health is an extremely community-centric system, having been selected as one of The Best Places to Work in Health Care for 2019 by Fortune.
- With nearly 3,500 employees Cottage Hospital System is an integral part of the Santa Barbara community.
- Santa Barbara, located in Southern California, is a scenic city situated between the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- The city boasts an outstanding climate, a vibrant nightlife, world-class shopping and dining, and an abundance of year-round recreational activities like golf, hiking or beach-going.
- Santa Barbara is home to many colleges and universities and is located just over 90 miles from Los Angeles.