Ranked one of 2019’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Cottage Health System in Southern California is excited to add a new Organizational Development Consultant to drive transformation across five hospitals
- The OD Consultant partners across departments to build strategies that will accelerate changing business processes, technology, job roles and projects in a manner that is positively adopted throughout the Cottage Health System workforce
- Reporting to the Manager of Organizational Development, the OD Consultant supports system-wide transformation, organizational development, process improvement, project management, engagement and performance
- Gather a thorough understanding of the organization to drive long-term cultural change, facilitate learning, execute large-scale projects and strengthen the employee experience
- Must have Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience leading change management, project management, human resources, organizational development or transformation strategy
- Project management, org development or change management certification preferred
- Master’s preferred
- Cottage Health System is a not-for-profit system comprised of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Cottage Children’s Hospital, Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital, Goleta Valley Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital.
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (SBCH) is a 420-bed hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center with a competitive medical surgical unit, complex total joints program and Level 2 Pediatric Trauma
- SBCH offers a comprehensive imaging program in addition to the freestanding outpatient imaging center
- Each of the hospitals – located in Santa Barbara, Goleta, and the Santa Ynez Valley – provide a full range of services that are consistently ranked among efficiently-managed healthcare providers in California.
- Cottage Health is a community-centric system, having been selected as one of the Top 10 The Best Places to Work in Health Care for 2019 by Fortune.
- With nearly 3,500 employees Cottage Hospital System is an integral part of the Santa Barbara community.
- Santa Barbara, located in Southern California, is a scenic city situated between the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- The city boasts an outstanding climate, a vibrant nightlife, world-class shopping and dining, and an abundance of year-round recreational activities like golf, hiking or beach-going.
- Santa Barbara is home to many colleges and universities and is located just over 90 miles from Los Angeles.