Health System in Southern California is seeking a new leader. Offering top of the industry salary and excellent work life balance!
- Directs the planning, implementation, coordination, operation, and evaluation of the health system's Talent Acquisition Department including coordination for the recruitment of internal and external candidates.
- The Director, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the oversight of 5 FTEs including 4 recruiters and 1 recruitment specialist.
- Works collaboratively with leadership to promote a proactive recruitment program that includes building a best-in-class experience for applicants, talent pool and pipeline development, and conducting other related activities.
- Assess the current workload of the recruitment team, work to implement a regular tracking system for current processes and ensure candidate experience is placed as a focus for the department.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to mentor, lead and motivate direct reports through setting realistic stretch performance and development goals.
- Must bring 5+ years leadership in recruitment and strong knowledge of all recruitment functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Marketing or other related discipline.
- From Disneyland Resort classics to behind-the-scenes experiences at SeaWorld San Diego to preschooler-friendly rides at LEGOLAND California, the Golden State’s best-in-class theme parks deliver something for everyone.
- Long synonymous with all things forward-looking and creative, California is one of the world’s foremost destinations for arts and culture. Multiple elements help make the Golden State such a hotbed for creativity, including its unmatched diversity, a famously entrepreneurial spirit, rich history, and a sunny climate ideal for year-round events. One thing’s for sure: No matter where you travel within California, you can experience a unique and vibrant cultural scene.
- Whatever your mood, there’s an idyllic Golden State beach with your name on it. If action-packed fun in the sun is your jam, take your pick of classic SoCal spots from La Jolla Shores to Dana Strand Beach in Orange County to Santa Monica.