New Interim Opening in California’s #1 City to Live!
- Seeking Interim Department Manager to oversee daily operations, staffing, and resource budgeting of Interventional Radiology and Imaging Services.
- The Interim Manager will ensure high quality and accessible delivery of patient care, while maintaining regulatory compliance and clinical standards of care.
- Active California RN license required.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Santa Clara is located in the center of Silicon Valley near the ocean, mountains, wine country and only 45 miles southeast of San Francisco.
- Ranked as the #1 best city to live in California in 2019, Santa Clara is home to Levi’s Stadium where Super Bowl 50 was held.
- Santa Clara is accessible by three international airports: Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!