Join the Flagship facility of one of the Nation’s leading Health Systems, Kaiser Permanente, as a Manager of Cardiac Telemetry!
- The Manager, Cardiac Telemetry manages 24-hour departments providing patient care services and oversees 68 FTEs, including six assistant managers as direct reports.
- This is an exciting opportunity as this particular Kaiser facility is not only the Flagship Facility within the region and specializes in Cardiac Care across California, but they are on the MAGNET JOURNEY!
- Ensures staff provides high quality, accessible, cost effective care as well as designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient care results across the continuum.
- Oversees and develops standards of care, provides support and mentorship to staff, directs fiscal management and quality improvement activities.
- Located in Santa Clara California, there is tremendous growth potential in this role, as Kaiser is known for growing and promoting from within their organization.
- Seeking a well-seasoned, visible manager to join an excellent team of strong, supportive leaders.
- Must have a strong background in Cardiac/Telemetry as well as Med/Surg.
- Ideal candidates will bring 2+ years of relevant managerial experience in addition to a strong clinical background.
- Offering a very competitive salary range: Midpoint is $160,000+ with an additional 10% annual bonus.
- Kaiser Permanente is a nationally recognized Healthcare System with locations in Santa Clara, Campbell, Cupertino, Milpitas, Mountain View and Sunnyvale.
- Serving more than 400,000 members in the Santa Clara service area, Kaiser’s more than 1,000 physicians and other health care professionals are dedicated to providing patients high-quality, comprehensive care.
- The Manager, Cardiac Telemetry will be based out of Kaiser’s Flagship facility located in Santa Clara, CA. The organization is currently on their Magnet journey and has just embarked on a new graduate program.
- The flagship facility includes a 31-bed unit, specializing in cardiac services.
- Along with primary care, urgent care, emergency care, and labor and delivery, patients have convenient access to a wide choice of specialty services. Kaiser’s specialty care departments range from allergy to urology, and everything in between.
- Santa Clara is located in the center of Silicon Valley near the ocean, mountains, wine country and only 45 miles southeast of San Francisco.
- Ranked as the #1 best city to live in California in 2019 by the Chamber of Commerce, Santa Clara is home to Levi’s Stadium where Super Bowl 50 was held.
- Thousands of travelers visit Santa Clara and its many attractions every single year. With everything from fun family attractions and interactive, educational museums to historic sites, a college campus, and the world’s most high-tech stadium, Santa Clara covers all the bases.
- Santa Clara is accessible by three international airports: Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose.