Hospital near Santa Clarita, CA needs a new Interim Manager of Case Management
- The Interim Manager of Case Management be responsible for and assisting with the oversite and day-to-day operations of the facilities Case Management department.
- This position will report directly to the Director of Case Management and oversee a team of 43 FTE’s consisting for RNs, DCPs and Social Workers.
- This leader will play a large role in ensuring that best practices, processes and policies are being followed and sustained. Along with providing guidance and educating case managers on effectively managing cases and using GMLOS as proper guidelines and improving MDR functions.
- The ideal candidate will be strong, assertive, responsible and can work with challenging physicians. They must be able to work and encourage collaboration and understand case management metrics and escalation process.
- Previous leadership and case management experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and active RN license required.
- Santa Clarita offers the ultimate Southern California lifestyle with endless opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy the sunshine while biking, running, hiking and swimming.
- Spending quality time with family and friends is easy to do at one of the cities many parks, along their trails and exploring their open space and nearby lakes.
- Santa Clarita offers year-round events for everyone including several summer concert series, seasonal festivals, cultural and sporting events.
- The best part is Santa Clarita is centrally located to everything in L.A and is home to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor! Just 30 minutes north of downtown Los Angeles, the city boasts year-round fun, abundant sunshine, a unique blend of upscale sophistication and small town charm, historic elements, destination dining, signature shopping, outdoor adventure, and a variety of world-class events, scenic drives and attractions.
- Santa Clarita seamlessly blends the best of California and is conveniently located near all that Southern California has to offer, including Universal Studios Hollywood, the Los Angeles Zoo, Hollywood Burbank Airport, countless museums, Hollywood hot spots and more!
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.