System Hospital in California Seeking Interim Perioperative Educator!
- The Interim Perioperative Educator will oversee the perioperative education function for a system hospital in Santa Cruz, California.
- Seeking leader with OR educator experience who can quickly assess development and coaching needs of the department.
- Goals of the interim leader include standardizing education with the affiliated healthcare system, as well as leading all education components for new and current staff.
- BSN and active California nursing license required.
- Santa Cruz County is located on California’s Central Coast, 65 miles south of San Francisco and 35 miles north of Monterey, known for its moderate climate and natural beauty of its coastline.
- Residents enjoy a vast amount of outdoor activities ranging from surfing on the sun-soaked beaches to hiking/biking in the redwood forests.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!