We're offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus to join a Pacific Coast healthcare facility as their new Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, Cath Lab!
- The Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, Cath Lab, is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations within the department.
- The Interim Assistant Nurse Manager will be responsible for the maintenance/completion of any ongoing programs and projects throughout the department.
- Will ensure that all operations throughout the department are aligned with local, state, and federal compliance regulations.
- Seeking a hands-on leader who will bring Cath Lab experience within a related setting.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Active RN license is required.
- Pay Range: $150,000 - $160,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.