California Opportunity to Serve as Interim Clinical Supervisor at Ambulatory Surgery Center!
- The Interim Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for the daily operations of an ambulatory surgery center. Oversight includes four operating rooms and 15 FTEs.
- A primary focus area of the interim leader will be to improve staff engagement and decrease turnover.
- An OR nurse is required and experience in ambulatory surgery centers preferred.
- BSN degree and active California nursing license required.
- Known for its healthy lifestyle, Santa Monica, California is situated in a compact, walkable 8.3 square miles.
- Santa Monica’s world-famous beach and bike trail offer a vast assortment of outdoor recreation and activities.
- This environment- and pedestrian-friendly city also boasts one of the most respected public transportation systems in the nation, making the entire city easily accessible and convenient, even without a vehicle.
- Home of the famous Santa Monica Pier with its historic carousel and recently added Pacific Park amusement park, the panoramic coastline and beach, beautiful parks, more than 400 restaurants, scores of art galleries, theaters and four distinct shopping districts.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!